Garlic is consumed and used in many forms. Especially Garlic Oil is very effective in fighting stress and fatigue. Some people apply garlic oil to their skin or nails to treat fungal infections, warts, and corns. It is also applied to the skin for hair loss and thrush. If you are the person worrying about your hair, just order and get the Garlic Oil hair products at our Indian supermarket Zurich/ Indian supermarket/ Indian shop Geneva to end your hair loss.
How can Garlic nourish your hair?
Garlic is a traditionally used ingredient in the kitchen as it adds a distinctly strong flavor to the dish. Not only this, it is known to have medicinal properties that help heal various ailments. Researchers says, the sulphur and selenium contained in garlic can help fortify the structure of the hair shaft. Basically, it doesn’t only help re-grow hair, but also strengthens the existing hair.
Here are a few benefits of garlic for hair growth:
- Garlic has anti-microbial properties that help kill germs and bacteria, which are responsible for causing damage to the scalp, further inhibiting hair growth.
- Raw garlic known to be rich in vitamin C content that is great for promoting hair-health. It also boosts collagen production that helps stimulate hair growth.
- The presence of selenium content in garlic helps boost blood circulation for maximum nourishment.
- It also helps cleanse hair follicles, strengthens them and prevents clogging, further curbing hair loss.
- Garlic helps calm aggravated scalp and treats issues like dandruff.
Garlic also helps in keeping the scalp healthy by preventing clogging of hair follicles. Thus garlic can be effective in preventing hair loss. A 2007 study showed that applying garlic gel can help in hair regrowth for alopecia areata cases.
But, of course, garlic can’t be the only solution for hair fall. Some of the worrying causes of hair loss include hormonal imbalance, anemia, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), eating disorders, thyroid, auto-immune disorders such as lupus and Vitamin B deficiency.
Then, the conditions called alopecia and trichotillomania (basically, a disorder that makes people compulsively pull out their own hair). If it’s alopecia, you need to know the type and then you can chalk out an effective method of treatment against it. But, in general, you can use garlic to keep your hair healthy.
Some studies state, Garlic can perhaps protect keratinocytes, a type of skin cells responsible for producing keratin, from sun damage. So, another important reason why we should use garlic for hair. To end the loss, just order the high quality garlic hair product at our online Indian grocery/online Indian shop/ Indian shop near me.