|Up to 1.7Kg||CHF7.00||CHF9.00|
|Up to 4.6Kg||CHF9.00||CHF11.00|
|Up to 9.4Kg||CHF10.00||CHF12.00|
|Up to 19.2Kg||CHF15.00||CHF18.00|
|Up to 24Kg||CHF24.00||CHF29.00|
|Up to 29Kg||CHF25.00||CHF30.00|
|Up to 38Kg||CHF30.00||CHF36.00|
|Up to 48kg||CHF40.00||CHF48.00|
Chickpeas are creamy-white, protein-rich legumes used in the Indian and international cuisine. They are also known as Chana, Chole or Kabuli Chana. These pre-boiled TRS Chickpeas are almost ready to use, requiring only a few minutes of cooking with the curry masala to absorb the flavour of the gravy.
– Chickpeas are used in many Middle Eastern countries in dishes like falafels.
– Along with spices, tomato, ginger garlic, onion and Indian spices it is prepared as a very delicious main course dish – ‘chhole’ – which is usually served with rice, puri or bhatura.
– It can be added to chaats, salads and soups.
– It can be consumed as snacks when roasted with some spices.
– It is used to prepare the South Indian ‘Sundal’ during the festival of Navratri and Gollu.
– It can also act as a binding agent, and can be used to prepare patties.
– Chickpeas are rich in fibre and thus can aid weight loss.
– As it is rich in protein, Chana is a healthy addition to a vegetarian diet.
– It contains iron and manganese which helps in boosting the energy levels.
– It is believed to be helpful in stabilizing blood sugar.
– It helps in lowering bad cholesterol.
– It contains a lot of folic acid.
Ingredients: Chick Peas, Salt, Water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.