|Specialty||Suitable for vegetarians|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item model number||MTR SAMBAR MIX 200g|
|Net Quantity||200.0 gram|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 4 x 6 cm; 200 Grams|
MTR Recipe: Sambar
1. Cook 300g of vegetables of your choice (Brinjal, Ladies Fingers etc.). Set aside.
2. Cook 3tbsp (45g) of red gram dal in 600ml water with ½ tsp cooking oil and a pinch of turmeric.
3. Grind 1tbsp (15g) of MTR Sambar Powder along with grated coconut (30g) and a little jaggery (5g) if desired. Mix this with cooked dal.
4. Add cooked vegetables, tamarind juice and salt to taste. Boil for 5 minutes. 5. Add 1 tsp of mustard and curry leaves seasoned in a little oil.
6. Garnish with finely cut coriander leaves and serve with rice, dosa or idli.
This pack makes 10 litres Sambar.
Ingredients: Coriander, Rice, Cumin, Chilli, Fenugreek, Cinnamon
Store away from moisture.