You might have tried eating Instant Noodles raw. I have tried it too. But here I am going to introduce an upgrade tasty Noodles dish. As I hope to add some healthy vegetables and spices, it would be really tasty. You should try this recipe and state the comments and your experience. You can buy all the ingredients from our online Indian grocery/ online Indian shop/ Indian shop near me.
The bowl shown in the photos in this post is sort of the ultimate version of how to upgrade instant ramen, but on a regular run-of-the-mill day I kind of go half way between plain and the ultimate version. Here is how I usually upgrade my instant ramen/noodles.
INGREDIENTS (1 Serving)
- Cooking oil – 1/2 Tablespoon
- Garlic – 1 Clove (minced)
- Grated fresh ginger – 1/2 tsp
- Mushrooms – 1 handful sliced
- Vegetable broth – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Instant ramen (seasoning discarded) – 1 package
- Fresh spinach – 1 handful
- Egg – 1 large
- Green onion – 1 (sliced)
- sriracha to taste
- Add the oil, garlic, and ginger to a small sauce pot and sauté over medium for about one minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for about a minute more.
- Pour the broth and water, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the uncooked ramen noodles. Boil for about 3 minutes, or just until they are tender. Do not overcook the noodles.
- Stir in the spinach until wilted. Turn the heat down to low, crack the egg into the broth, and let sit for about six minutes, or until the egg whites are cooked and the yolk is still runny.
- Transfer the soup to one or two bowls, then top with sriracha and sliced green onion.
- Calories: 547.6kcal
- Carbohydrates: 60.1g
- Protein: 17.6g
- Fat: 26.2g
- Sodium: 1238.6mg
- Fiber: 3.1g
You can add some more things what you have in kitchen to make tastier. That is exactly what I do. You can buy your favorite flavored Instant Noodles / Ramen at our tapioca hidratada/ Indian grocery Switzerland/ buy Indian grocery online/ gari du togo.
Instant Noodles – Mi Goreng Fried Instant Noodles – IndomieCHF 0.60 CHF 0.60
Instant Cup Noodles – Vegetable Flavour – MAMACHF 1.50 CHF 1.50
Instant Cup Noodles – Shrimp Tom Yum Flavour – MAMACHF 1.50 CHF 1.50